Friday, January 28, 2011

On the Plus Side

My bestie Steph :)
My cousin Spence and I
My niece Abigail and I
Allyson Wall took me out on a surprise
photoshoot! It was so much fun :)

1) I don't have to take my ring off before I get in the shower. I used to do it because I lost so much hair and it would get stuck in my ring. Now I don't have any hair to get stuck in my ring. (Its a big deal to me okay!)
2) I don't have to pack my flat iron, curling iron, hair products, and blowdryer (that i just got for christmas) when we go on trips. All I need is a brush, shampoo and conditioner (yes, I still use it) and my wig(s).
3) It takes me a third of the time to get ready from start to finish. So I can sleep in longer.
4) I always get told I have a perfect shaped head, It makes me sorta proud of my head. Not like I did anything special to make it that way, but still.
5) I wouldn't say that I wouldn't have a bad hair day because the wigs look bad somedays and I feel like just going bald, but someone always talks me out of it. But I can say that I can change my style everyday.
6) The shower drain doesn't get clogged anymore :)
7) I don't have to shave my legs (patches on my legs) anymore.
8) And I not afraid to joke about it. It used to bother me but not anymore!
Song of the week: Pray by Justin Bieber :)
I can honestly say that if you bought me a shirt with his face on it I would wear it as much as I wear my batman shirt. I don't think he's cute, But I really like his songs.

3 comments:

  1. I love you girl!! I admire your strength! you ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Don't you EVER forget that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love Justin bieber now huh...annelise will be so happy!! I love u rach and love EVERYTHING about you. U have grown so much in the last year I am amazed...I have always seen something special in you...from day one. Miss u
    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lexa :) I love you too!
    Haha yeah i know Britt ever since i went to your house on new years i love justin bieber :) just his songs though ;) I miss you so much! What do ya say? I need to visit again soon. Thank you so much for everything! I love you guys

    ReplyDelete