Saturday, September 22, 2012

ugh..

Who am I..
To tell you the truth I, am not really sure. 
Its quite depressing.
On a good day, I am confident. But even the smallest comment could ruin me for days.
Already has.
I really appreciate the people who tell me how they feel straight up, But some days I just can't handle the criticism.
What is natural beauty?
The only way to happiness?
Love?
Love what you do. Love who you are with. Love where you are.
And last of all the people you are with love you for who you truely are.
I know who I am.
 Lets start with the things I know in my heart to be true.
I will never be happy, if I am uncomfortable without hair.
I will never be happy, if anyone I am with is uncomfortable with me without hair.
I cannot take my hair off anywhere without a constant battle between my comfort and others.
I am sick of being one of those things that the people watchers watch. 
and say what is that. Or they tap the person next to them and say "hey! Look! its hard to miss."

I wish I knew one thing in my life, which direction am I going?
I feel like I am in "limbo"
I could go to Vegas or California.
Vegas. 
Free rent. No Car. No Job. Living with my family.
California.
No house. No Car. No Job. Skyping with Abi. Independant. Possibility of wasting the money I saved.




No comments:

Post a Comment