Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Love is all you need!

Love. Love. LOVE this.
I am going to attempt eyelash extensions... I'll post before and after pictures :)
A few good songs you should listen to if you were bored: Dream; Priscilla Ahn, Cry; Alexx Calise, and
       A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.
I love it here. Dating is the best! Walks on the beach, Sunsets, Walks on other beaches... Its just great!

Somethings that I love. Love. LOVE. are...
Skyping with this Linda sister of mine! And the cutest niece ever! And Davids feet. and occasional face  :)
Walks on the beach
The Smith family...and our family friends :)
Watching Bunheads, Bachelor Pad... Just ended! Thats ok Greys Anatomy!!! And PLL!!!
Oh how I love Taylor Swift!
Listening to music so so so loud in my car!
My Ward! and Wardy friends!
All the women that act like my mom or older sisters because they care!
My family... I miss them.
That I was given this chance to explore life and be independant!

I am livin the life but I do miss alot...
My friends, I miss catching up with them on a weekly basis. I always wonder what they are doing and how things are going. But I never have the time to just sit and talk or skype with them for a half hour.
I never thought I'd be saying this but I miss school, mostly the teachers that were so great to me this past year and some of my friends that I only saw at school.
Most of all my family. I miss having Sundays to spend all together and enjoying each others company.



1 comment:

  1. I miss you too!!!! It's so normal to miss school you've been going for the last 12 years!!! I'm so glad you're doing well and you're happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete