Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Turning Pages


I love...
-mormon messages.
-walks on the beach by myself.
-Turning page By Sleeping at Last
-Twilight movies
-Going to the temple every week
-Cute girls who want to try on my wig and we laugh, it makes me feel comfortable.
-When Steve plays the piano. And then he looks over with that smile and throws a little twist to the song. 
-That Greys Anatomy came back on last night and I can watch it on Hulu!
-This quote from a blog that gave me some inspiration."Not looking like a supermodel gives people the opportunity to know you personally, If they're willing to take that extra step they'll get to know the person you really are." - Lizzie Velasquez to hear her story Click here.

The thing that makes me a little sadder everyday...
-Knowing I have to move.  One day here is just one day closer to the day I have to move, and I'm not liking it. I feel like everytime I finally get out of my comfort zone and put some roots down, I have to pick up and move. I love moving and meeting new people but I have a difficult time leaving. My ward has been so great to me here. I am going to have the hardest time leaving them! They took me in and treated me as their younger sister. It has been so great to live here. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment