Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just an update

Goods, the sweets:
1/14/13
 I did the dreaded; Had my wisdom teeth removed. More to come on the sours... 
And I have a physical on Thursday 
then I shall be DONE with all of mission prep work and the papers will be in! 
this is getting REAL, real fast! 
A lady at church game me 5+ skirts, I'm truly grateful for that!
 I wrote the my missionaries! Its always fun. 
Even better when they write back, or tell their mom to call me up and deliver a message. Thats good.
2/2/13
My papers are turned into my Bishop!
I have a interview with him on Sunday and then....
the Stake President soon!
That means my papers will be in soon!
I've attended 3 institute classes this week and I love it!
I am feeling much more confident then I did on Sunday..sour.
On Sunday before it went sour...
I attended a farewell, and then had lunch with the Williams family.
I love them! And I'm so grateful to have them in my life!
I am making 30 cake pops for a birthday party today!
Sports theme!
Pictures to come later.
I have so much on my mind I cant even remember what I wanted to say.
Oh! I'm going to CA on the 12-14 to make cake pops with the Sweet Lemonade Crew :)
I love those girls! and Adam
And I love my job!
Some days the kids drive me insane!
But in the end I think it was the best job for me.
I love those kiddos!

Not so sweet
More leaning SOUR!
1/14/13
I'm actually not too sour today. 
Just quiet
And from the looks of it you might think I had jaw surgery
I barely open my mouth and I just pretty much clench my teeth all day.
I am pretty strong I would say, but not when it comes to my teeth
No,way
2/2/13
I was chewing on a skittle yesterday at work, and remember how i got my wisdom teeth out on the 11th?
 Yeah, well I heard a huge pop! And now I'm swollen... I hope its nothing horrible.
I'll find out on Monday.

Spiritual thought:
Testimony is as elusive as a moonbeam; it's as fragile as an orchid; you have to recapture it every morning of your life. You have to hold on by study, and by faith, and by prayer. If you allow yourself to be angry, if you allow yourself to get into the wrong kind of company, you listen to the wrong kind of stories, you are studying the wrong kind of subjects, you are engaging in sinful practices, there is nothing that will be more deadening as to take away the Spirit of the Lord from you until it will be as though you had walked from a lighted room when you go out of this building, as though you had gone out into a darkness.




No comments:

Post a Comment