Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I don't know Rach...

Hi, It's me.
Moved to Laguna till Sunday, and I'm already missing the LBC.
Something about moving...
Its a love/hate relationship.
I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone from the El Dorado ward and LBC for making me feel welcome for such a short time! And KEEP IN TOUCH!
I really can't tell you how much this part of moving kills me each time.
New Favorite song: Safe and Sound from the Hunger Games
I've decided to go on a mission :)
I am so excited!
I love writing missionaries
and I cant wait till I'm on the other side!
I move back to Las Vegas on Sunday.
I am excited to have my own room :) 
And to be back with my family! 
Not excited for the heat, 
but its starting to cool down!
I  am so so so excited for the
HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!!
Honestly, the best time of the YEAR!!!
Oh and I don't know if my mom reads this but I am so excited for her to see how much hair I really do have :) I think between her and my sisters they always seem more excited about how much hair growth I have than I am :)
Maybe its beacuse I see it everyday. 
But honestly I really wish I had the skills to take a picture of these things!
Unfortunately I hate them more than I love them
simply 
because 
they look funny.
because they are on the middle of my head!!






No comments:

Post a Comment