Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sadies :)


I went to Sadies back in March but I just barely got the pictures from it so I decided to Blog them :) Sadies was so much fun! My date Ben Williams is so sweet! Our outfits are the Bomb! He picked out the red jeans :) I like them! At first I was a little worried, I didn't think he would want to go with me (I was a little worried about the hair situation) But in the end it worked out great! Here's a little about what we did on the date, First we went and got pictures taken at a placed called the Art Gallery down by the Strip. Its amazing! Graffiti everywhere! Then we went to Carolines house and had Canes (The best chicken ever) in a tent we made the day before :) Next we went ice skating I had a lot of fun! I've never really realized how much fun ice skating is until then. From there we went to a place called Pump it Up, Its a big room of a bunch of blow-up bouncy houses that we had rented out for just our group. It was fun but I had to take off my wig... It was a little embarrassing at first but I still had fun. I had a great time at Sadies and I can't wait till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment