Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Date with Linda! :)






For Linda's and my date we went to in and out, driving, painted pine cones, modge podged picture frames, made awesome magnets, and hung out in the craft store! It was so much fun! When we went driving i learned how to parallel park! I was surprised at how good i am! Or how good i think i am, after backing into a tree in the church parking lot twice :) I think Linda was a little scared but i proved to her that i am a good driver and to let me keep driving. Then Linda and I put our creative minds together and made cut little magnets, modge podged picture frames, and painted pine cones! They all turned out great! For the picture frames we had 2 picture frames 1 was going to be a dry erase board where you write on the glass and the 2nd is a magnet board to put our lovely magnets on :) My date with Linda was so much fun and i cant wait to do it again!!

4 comments:

  1. she makes for a hot date! and I love the project you did! I want to see the dry erase board you did..I bet it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know right :) i'll have to post more pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RACHAEL!!!!!! I didn't know you blogged...... Hope you don't mind if I follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fyi.... mine is private.. if you'd like to see.. (which it's insanely boring..) but if you'd like to see shoot me an e-mail @ alexajean_16@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete